There are sometimes stickers on the refrigerator that need to be removed over time. They are made of paper or polymer. This affects the selection of the appropriate removal method. It is important to carry out the procedure carefully so as not to damage the enamel on the surface.
How to remove stickers from the refrigerator
Many people face a similar problem. There are many ways to get rid of stickers and traces of glue. The main thing is not to scratch the surface of the equipment. It is recommended to consider the most effective methods of getting rid of unwanted elements on the unit.
How to remove any sticker mechanically
The most popular way to remove stickers is to use a hair dryer. You must first make a soapy solution with liquid for dishes. Lower the sponge into the container for a while. After turning on the hair dryer, direct it to the sticker and heat it for 5 minutes. Then take the dampened sponge and proceed to wipe the sticker.
Well eliminates unnecessary products on the unit acetone. You can use nail polish remover based on it. First, the sticker is peeled off as far as possible. Residues and traces of glue are erased with cotton wool soaked in acetone. This will not harm the enamel equipment. How to remove stickers from the refrigerator: tools to facilitate the process.
There are special cleaners to remove such items. In addition, you can use regular tape. It is glued to the place of the sticker and tear off with a sharp movement. The old element should unhook along with the new tape.
Normal soapy solution perfectly copes with this task. Instead of soap, use dishwashing liquid. You can carry out the procedure several times, because it is safe for the surface of the unit.
Tips on how to quickly peel off stickers from your home appliance
Stickers can be removed with the help of diligent rubber. First, powder is applied to the picture, then the area is carefully rubbed with an eraser. But the method is distinguished by the need to put a lot of effort.
Reference! To make sure that the chosen method does not damage the enamel, it is recommended to test it in an inconspicuous area.
- do not use a toothbrush or sponge with a hard surface;
- when using aggressive substances, be sure to wear gloves and ventilate the room;
- using special means for removing stickers, first read the instructions and carefully follow them.
How to wipe glue from a sticker from the refrigerator
By removing the sticker, glue residue can be detected. They should also be wiped off. The following methods are available:
- An ordinary eraser allows not only to get rid of the speaker, but also the glue left after it. It is only required to intensively rub the desired area. The glue will turn into small particles that can be easily removed with a damp cloth.
- Adhesive marks dissolve the nail polish remover well. It is required to rub the desired area. The glue particles should disappear quickly.
- Fresh traces can be sprinkled with flour, wait a bit and remove them with a soft cloth.
How to erase obsolete traces of glue
Complex, old traces of glue can be removed with the help of special chemicals. They are sold in household departments. Work with them carefully, following the rules of use and instructions.
Important! Using such tools is not always rational. They can be expensive and sold in large volumes. And equipment often requires a little substance.
Effective improvised means for safely tearing off traces of glue
Among the tools available is suitable for use:
- Butter. Any suitable, including vegetable, olive. For a polymer surface, a similar method is the safest. After applying the oil, it is left for 20 minutes, and then everything is removed with a napkin.
- Alcohol. Suitable product containing alcohol, but without dyes and sugars. High strength allows you to quickly remove adhesive traces. Therefore vodka is more suitable. It is applied to the treated area, left for several minutes and removed. Not suitable for colored plastic parts.
- Baking soda. A few of its spoons are mixed with water and the resulting mass is applied to the adhesive residues. It is necessary to rub the desired area and remove the soda.
How to glue stickers on the refrigerator so that they can be easily removed later: video tips.
To stick a speaker you must do the following:
- The surface of the refrigerator is washed and thoroughly wiped.
- With a pencil, mark the borders where the drawing will be located. Gently glue the speaker starting from the top.
- Act carefully, make sure that no bubbles, wrinkles appear.
Where are the fridge stickers for sale: cats, cartoon characters, natural landscapes.
There are many different pictures to decorate the surface of the refrigerator. You can buy them in special online stores. They have a wide selection of drawings on various topics, including cartoon characters.